Friday, February 15, 2013

Not really a recipe but, OH so yummy!!

Okay this is by far one of my favorite dressings. I use it anytime I am making Chinese cuisine. The other night I was really in the mood for Chinese Chicken Salad, so I grabbed my trusty dressing and got cooking. It turned out fantastic and totally satisfied my craving.
 

Crock-pot Chinese Chicken Salad

  • 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame dressing
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1pkg rice noodles
  • 2-3 large cans of Mandarin oranges
  • sliced almonds (optional)
  • 1-2 pkg. Romain lettuce
Okay so this is a super simple recipe. Place your chicken in a greased crock-pot. Pour dressing and water over the top and set on Low for 6-8 hours. When completely cooked, shred and return to the sauce in the crock-pot. Now construct your salad. I like to do lettuce, chicken, oranges, rice noodles, and then top off with a little more dressing. Anyway you do it it is sure to be a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment